28 October 2008

I don't care

Since Jackson has been back home over the last couple days, his favorite phrase is "I don't care," which he usually says with a huge grin on his face. He seems to really know what he's saying, too—which may be the bad part.

Jackson: Where's our pumpkin?
Mommy: It's in Danny's car.
Jackson (grinning): I don't care.
Mommy (laughing): Oh? You don't care about what?
Jackson: I don't care about the pumpkin.

Danny carved the aforementioned pumpkin last night and we sort of roasted some pumpkin seeds. We have a few other Halloween projects planned for this week, so we'll take some pictures and post them.

Oh, and I'm also "mom" now.

1 comment:

Patti said...

At least you're still mom and not Erin. Agnes went through a period where she called Laura either Lar, or Larzie, which is what Nick calls her, so she just joined in. I think she's back to being called mommy again now.