08 October 2008

rock city

We've been going to Rock City since we moved over here. It's a good place for him to run around and get tired. For someone into that kind of thing, it's fairly nice views and lots of rocks and trees and stuff that people generally like. We just go for the paths for him to run about. We're quite cultured and appreciative of nature like that.







There is the unfortunate addition of scary doll things all over the place. In one of the big caves there are a ton of black light glowing ones that are quite upsetting. They are apparently supposed to be cute and nice or something but they've always kind of bothered us. Also, the first few times we went there a certain scene with a guy and a sheep looked a little different than it looks these days. First is how it looks now and following is a digital reconstruction of what it used to look like.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Yes, very disturbing...
However, that's a great picture of you with Jackson on your shoulders. He's a very cute boy too!

Bekah said...

I love nature! Especially rocks and trees. I checked out the website and that place looks so awesome. Tons of fun. I am putting that on my list of things to see when I go to TN! I didn't know you moved there, what an adventure. Thanks for sharing, looks like you have fun there.

Bekah said...

I mean, if I ever do go to TN.