
No real pictures for this one: my apologies.
Friday was Erin's birthday. We started the day with a picnic at Coolidge Park. Subs, crackers, a cheese spread thing, spinach and artichoke dip, egg salad, small pita bread things. It was quite enjoyable. Dinner at her parents' house with cake was quite enjoyable.
Saturday we drove down to Atlanta and after traversing the seventy-one Peachtree (st/ln/dr/blvd/ave) (ne/nw/sw/se) absurd combinations we made our way to the Fox Theatre to watch Wicked. She had a really good time. I thought Act I left something to be desired but Act II was much better and quite enjoyable. Dinner at a nearby Morroccan restaurant was quite enjoyable.
Happy birthday, my love.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin. I'm glad everything was so "enjoyable"!! Now come see us!
You really planned a wonderful weekend. It was a perfect mix of laid back things and activities.
Thank you for the best birthday ever. I love you.
Post a Comment