She's always so happy after eating.
And then is ready to take a nap with grandma.
Jackson helped grandma blow out the candles on her birthday cake. They both completely failed. They were normal candles too. Attempt number two proved more successful.
Rare smile from the "I hate cameras" boy. Also in the shot, Aunt Meredith's headless body.
Such a happy family. For the next few seconds at least, I think.
Claire wasn't much interested in having her picture taken either.
He would rather take other people's pictures, just like his mother. We have a few hundred pictures of the inside of a lighting store from last year when he was bored out of his mind but had access to our camera. Lucky us.
Claire and the grandparents.
Claire, looking cute.
4 comments:
That one of her sleeping is the CUTEST THING EVER!!!
What a fantastic post! Thank you :)
Claire looks good in ANYTHING, she is so cute. Great picture of Jackson- he's such a handsome boy!
You have a fabulous family. I love you all!
Seriously? Really? Is she that beautiful? I can't believe it. She's gorgeous.
I was looking at this again tonight, and I've got to say, Danny, you are looking really handsome! Like a real adult. Like a real dad. Weird, because we're old(ish) now...
I'm excited to see your family in a few weeks. I suppose we should attempt to hash out some plans, eh?
Post a Comment