Did you change her the second time just so she could match Jackson? Now you parents need to put on some denim and go sit on a fallen tree in the woods and have your family picture taken. Or are you supposed to be wearing khaki for pictures like that?
Love love love love (you get the point) these kids! Such cute pictures!!! I like the white shirt/denim pants picture too! Jackson is SO photogenic, and Claire- well, she's just so gorgeous!
3 comments:
Did you change her the second time just so she could match Jackson? Now you parents need to put on some denim and go sit on a fallen tree in the woods and have your family picture taken. Or are you supposed to be wearing khaki for pictures like that?
I love that second picture where they're both wearing white. So cute!
Btw, did you get my email? I tried downloading a picture from your blog and they are rather small that way.
Love love love love (you get the point) these kids! Such cute pictures!!!
I like the white shirt/denim pants picture too! Jackson is SO photogenic, and Claire- well, she's just so gorgeous!
Post a Comment