23 March 2010

Two months old/Soccer practice

On Saturday, Claire turned two months old. Jackson also had his first soccer practice. His first game is this coming Saturday.

<-- Danny made me post this one. He thinks it looks like Jack is rapping.




This lady was nice enough to volunteer to (read: get roped into) coach the team.








Claire watched from her stroller. She was bored and also annoyed with the sun in her face.

Pretty much everytime we go out with her, we get asked three questions.
1. How old is she?
2. What's her name?
3. How does she sleep?



We had lovely days (65-70 degrees) on like Friday & Saturday. Sunday was meh. Monday it snowed. And I used to think the weather in Florida was volatile....

2 comments:

Laura Read said...

He does look like he's rapping. That's so funny.

Patti said...

I'm anxious to see if Danny likes watching Jackson's soccer games. You'll have to get Danny's version of the story for what I'm talking about. I'm sure he'd be happy to embelish.