07 March 2010

clarence thomas and other supreme court justices

Claire on the tiger

Jackson on the tiger
Jackson likes to give her hugs and kisses. I'll take that over the eventual hair-pulls and pinches.

Surely he's not going to do something naughty

He's quite fond of helping giving her a bath. One day we'll get him to understand that she doesn't like water in her eyes.

Claire and Grandma

Jackson, Claire and Grandpa

Cute outfit, no?

Supergirl

Claire really likes USA v. Canada men's Olympic hockey

2 comments:

Laura Read said...

I love that picture of Claire with Grandma (though you can't really see Grandma). It's, no she's beautiful

Patti said...

I love the "cute outfit, no?" picture. Cute girl! Yes, I think Jackson was going to do something maybe on the sneaky side, but certainly not naughty! He's NEVER naughty! This little lovely baby is starting to grow up! Loving the smiles.