09 March 2010

too big too quick


She slept from about 10pm to 6am last night. Fortunately, she's a noisy sleeper--lots of honking, grunting, snoring, sighing, stretching, etc--so her parents didn't have to wake up in a panic.

She seems bigger everyday! She'll stand on her feet if we balance her, and she just seems so much stronger and more interactive with each passing day. It's fun watching her do new things, but I wish she'd stay little just a wee bit longer.

3 comments:

Patti said...

She is SO much bigger than when I saw her. I guess I need to come see her again!

Nora's world said...

she sleeps better than Mia! I never thought I would be one to say they grow up too fast... but they do.

samandholly said...

Jealous about the sleep! Sara started sleeping through the night regularly last December. She was almost 3!