That third picture is gorgeous. What a pretty baby.
She gets more adorable with every post!
So Precious. Love to see proud Papa and healthy family. Congratulations!
My question is who fell asleep first in the second picture? I wish I could say that things get better, but I got no more than 2 hours in a row last night, and spent more time in the girls' beds than in my own.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That third picture is gorgeous. What a pretty baby.
She gets more adorable with every post!
So Precious. Love to see proud Papa and healthy family. Congratulations!
My question is who fell asleep first in the second picture? I wish I could say that things get better, but I got no more than 2 hours in a row last night, and spent more time in the girls' beds than in my own.
Post a Comment