24 January 2010

Claire Juliet Rosener

I'm tired and want to go to sleep so here are a few pictures and fewer words.


Hospital pictures




First doctor's office visit

Jackson's birthday party

5 comments:

Patti said...

You always were a man of few words! Loving the pictures! Loving that baby!!! More pictures soon please!

Ren said...

Must have been quite a party to tucker that cute baby out! Thanks for posting pics.

Laura Read said...

She's lovely. Thanks for the pictures. More, more, more! I hope you guys are getting some rest. Those first few weeks can be intense, especially with a regular life and family to handle all at the same time. Good luck! Do you need anything I can help with hundreds of miles away?

Nora's world said...

What? You are tired? Hey, at least you spelled everything correctly. :) Congratulations again!

Marta and Tiana said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations on your growing family!!