05 November 2011

Old MacDonald had some ... SPIDERS!

On the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's house Claire sang "Old MacDonald" for 20 minutes straight. She loves it when we sing it to her but we had never heard her sing it before. Most of the time the poor man only had spiders at his farm. The part you can't likely understand is the spiders saying "creepy crawly". Also, Finding Nemo is at times louder than Claire. Later on, Old MacDonald had some dinosaurs, Muno, Fufa, Yo Gabba Gabba, spiders, Mommy, Daddy, spiders, Jackson, Claire, spiders, spiders, cows, pigs, kitty cats, spiders, doggies, more dinosaurs, spiders a few more times, big Nemo, and spiders again.

There's a ton of background noise that makes it hard to hear, but life is hard.

1 comment:

regular grandma said...

That is the cutest thing I have seen, I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog, I like to keep up with the activities of my grandkids cousins.
Marlene Anderson