...Claire is 14 lbs and 23 1/2 inches.
...that she's meeting all of her developmental milestones.
....and that her eyes are "blue blue" and will stay this color.
Mom says...
...if she's going to get this big, someone else is going to have to start carrying her.
...with her having the rest of her Daddy's coloring and complexion, I bet she has brown eyes within a few months.
ETA: I just de-tagged her 3-6 month size clothes so I can wash them. We're in the process of putting away all the 0-3 stuff. It makes me kind of sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought she had Danny's coloring. Do you guys need more 3-6 month stuff? We're in Maryland right now, but will be home on Monday. I can put a box together for you guys if you need it. Let me know.
Bring her to me. I will carry her all day long.
Post a Comment