Sara has just decided the same thing, only she has moved from waking up at 7:30 to 6:30. I can hardly wait for Daylight Savings time (I don't remember if it is beginning or ending, but I don't like it)!
I don't know about Sara, but Jackson is genetically obligated to not be a morning person.
Getting up in pre-dawn hours makes for long days.. which is actually kind of nice on the weekend. I'd still take 7 over 5, but at least there's a tiny upside.
2 comments:
Sara has just decided the same thing, only she has moved from waking up at 7:30 to 6:30. I can hardly wait for Daylight Savings time (I don't remember if it is beginning or ending, but I don't like it)!
I don't know about Sara, but Jackson is genetically obligated to not be a morning person.
Getting up in pre-dawn hours makes for long days.. which is actually kind of nice on the weekend. I'd still take 7 over 5, but at least there's a tiny upside.
Post a Comment